Learn at Home (Remote Learning) Page
Remote Instruction During School Closure
March 23, 2020 - April 20, 2020
A Guide for Students and Parents
- Stay home and monitor your health for cold or flu symptoms. Call your doctor if you have symptoms like coughing, shortness of breath, fever, sore throat.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice Social Distancing by avoiding unnecessary contact and travel
- For more information and real-time updates, text “COVID” to 692-692.
If you or anyone at your home is exhibiting any symptoms of the coronavirus please follow directions on the CDC website (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/) and notify our principal @ firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Grab-and-go breakfast and lunch will be available at the entrance of every school building from 7:30 AM – 1:30 PM. Go to the school building nearest home. For other options please check our attached food pantry list below.
Laptops / iPads: Students will be provided individual laptops as needed. All students will fill out the Instructional Technology sign out form.
If you received a laptop and need assistance connecting to your WiFi read the "How to Connect to WiFi" sheet.
Tech support for online learning: Contact AP Moses Ahn email@example.com
Tech support for email: Contact Mr. James - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spectrum Free Wi-Fi access for 60 days To enroll call 1-844-488-8395.
- COMCAST: New Internet Essentials customers will receive two free months of Internet service, after which you can cancel the service (you can do at any time) or keep it as a regular paying Internet Essentials customer for $9.95 per month plus tax. Apply by April 30, 2020. Call 1-855-846-8376 for English and 1-855-765-6995 for Spanish."
AT&T: Call 800-288-2020 or 611 from your AT&T device