The School Guidance and Counseling Program:
- provides students with knowledge and skills to be effective learners and contributing members of the school community
- is an integral part of the total education program
- guarantees student access to the counselor and the counselor access to the student.
- provides developmental as well as prevention and intervention services
- is continuously refined through evaluation which addresses the changing needs of children.
- is intended to impact every student.
Source: UFT Guidance Brochure
For more information, please contact:
Grades 9 & 10:
Social Worker / Guidance Counselor
(212) 517-6728 Extension # 5172
Grades 10 & 11:
(212) 517-6728 Extension # 5174
Grades 11 & 12:
(212) 517-6728 Extension # 5173