Resources for Faculty and Staff
- JumpRope: Standards-based grading and attendance.
- Schoology: Learning management system that allows you to create and share academic content.
- Google Classroom: Create, assign, and collect student classwork and homework paperlessly.
- Atlas: Web-based curriculum management tool
PAYROLL AND SERVICES
- NYCDOE Email
- NYCDOE Employee Incentives & Discounts
- NYCDOE Payroll Portal Employee Self-Service
- This portal enables all employees to access payroll related functions as well as serving as the main site for all payroll related information. Employees can use this site to access payroll news; published payroll documents and guides; enroll online in the various employee self-service options available such as EFT, Transit Spending Account (TSA), College Savings Program, Savings Bond and the Metro Card; securely view their own payroll information; and have the ability to view payroll calendars for upcoming events. In addition, there are links to other NYC Department of Education websites, the retirement systems and union websites.
- NYCDOE Teacher Page
CURRICULUM AND INSTRUCTIONAL SUPPORT
- BETAC Manhattan
- Content Area Literacy
- Effective Questions
- Graphic Organizers
- Internet Public Library
- ISHARE International Curriculum and Resources
- Key Elements of Units
- Literacy ELL Grades 9 & 10
- NYCDOE Translation Services (See Gladys if interested.)
- NY Performance Standards Consortium
- Reading Help On-line!
- SIOP / CAL Sheltered instruction for ELL's
- SMART GOALS!